Water and Sewer Service Applications/Permits
Requirements for Issuing a Water/Sewer Permit:
1. A plot plan showing the following must be submitted and approved prior to issuing a permit.
- House location and address, street name, water and sewer utilities in street.
- Proposed location of water line and sewer line, existing water and sewer laterals on property, existing well and existing septic system.
2. Current CT license and Certificate of Liability certificate for contractor doing the work. Validity of CT license will be verified on state licensing website.
3. Call-Before-You-Dig number.
To help expedite the process, please fill out the water service application/permit below and return to WSA office with above requirements.
Please note, the sewer application/permit will be completed in the office.
Application for Water Service/Permit